Additives and powdery ingredients micro-dosing systems have a wide range of application such as Feed, Food, Chemical, etc. where addition involves high accuracy.
Specific equipment and/or systems are to be designed according to the characteristics of the powder, inclusion quantity, frequency of dosage, quantity of ingredients to be added simultaneously, etc.
The concept is standard but sizes, capacities and logical function can be designed and adapted to suit the customers’ needs.
Types of configuration are available by batch weighing, loss in weight, continuous dosing and volumetric dosing.
Depending on the requirement and application, dosing units can be provided individually or combines in stations. Stations can be connected by means of pneumatic conveying systems to deliver the products to destination ensuring a cross contamination free system.
THE MDP SYSTEM
Different range of products can be handled such as granulometry size and physical/chemical characteristics;
- Wide range of capacity dosing, from a few grams up to many kilograms;
- Resolution of the dosing for each additive can start from less than 1 gram resolution;
- Speed of the batch, the feeders are able to reach up to 500 kg batch in less than 3 minutes;
- Compact size, in only 4 square meters a carousel of 12 feeders can be housed;
- Special products can be handled with different concept feeders (vibrating units) such as filaments, flakes, pastes for fragile products;
- Easy working process as the system can be supplied with the automation program complete with security switches, bar code readers, alarms, reports and traceability database.
- Easy maintenance, MDP station contains simple but robust elements that can be easily be replaced on site.
- Easy cleaning thanks to the fast clamps connections on the body of the feeders
- Modularity and expandability of the system for the customer needs and future implementation.
Premix systems are provided in different configurations; horizontal, vertical, on-line, continuous, batch, etc.
It all depends in which scenario you wish to install the system. Most important, which ingredients are to be handled.
Some ingredients need to be handeld appropriately to prevent any physical or chemical alteration therefore appropriate equipment is to be assigned.
Accuracy, cross contamination and sanitation are the main critical factors taken into consideration for a state-of-the-art design.